Decorating Wall Painting - Table Decoration Idea.
Decorating Wall Painting
- A mural is any piece of artwork painted directly on a wall, ceiling or other large permanent surface.
- A painting made directly on a wall, such as a fresco or mural
- mural: a painting that is applied to a wall surface
- (wall paintings) (in art conservation and restoration: Wall paintings)
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
decorating wall painting - Decorative Painting
Decorative Painting Techniques for Walls, Floors, Ceilings & Furniture
150 Ways to Paint offers concise illustrated instructions on the most employed painting techniques for the most important parts of the home: walls, floors, ceilings, and furniture. These are the techniques that create instant impact. There is the well-known sponge painting, color washing, wood graining, and age distressing amongst other faux styles—all of which are simple to learn using this book. These techniques are essential for any faux painter that hopes to graduate to more complex, involved paint designs for spectacular home decor.
Roman Wall Painting Metropolitan Museum of Art - New York
Garland with mask, basket, and bucrania (ceremonial bulls' heads): From Room L of the Villa of P. Fannius Synistor at Boscoreale, ca. 40–30 B.C.; Late Republican Roman Wall painting; Fresco: 77 x 107 in. (195.58 x 271.78 cm) Rogers Fund, 1903 (03.14.4) In this superb fresco from Room L, the exedra, of the villa at Boscoreale, decorated bulls' heads (bucrania) support a sumptuous garland of laurel leaves, pomegranates, sheaths of wheat, and pinecones. Satyr masks, bells, and so-called cistae mysticae (sacred baskets) with writhing snakes emerging from them hang from delicate red ribbons. The masks, musical instruments, and especially the cistae mysticae are all references to Dionysus/Bacchus, the god of wine, fertility, and exuberant joie de vivre.
its a wall painting. before many years in India people decorates them home by these types of paintings. In these painting you can see three women going for petch a water, lord Ganesha and a couple.
decorating wall painting
This 7 panel metal wall sculpture by artist Ash Carl will mesmerizeyou and your guests! The handsanded finish on the metal creates a unique 3 dimensional effect. As you pass by, the artwork seemingly "moves" by reflecting any light in the room. Lighting brings out amazing movement and texture in each panel! paint is applies to protect the metal and it features an amazing array of colors and detail. These pieces cannot be justified by pictures. The reflections that are hand carved into each piece can only show there best qualities in person.If you are looking for other color combinations, check out the other 80 designs of painted metal wall art by Ash Carl. Ash's artwork is collected by thousands worldwide and is MADE IN THE USA!