Company T Shirt Design : Tea Bag T Shirt : Eddie House T Shirt.
Company T Shirt Design
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- Associate with; keep company with
- small military unit; usually two or three platoons
- an institution created to conduct business; "he only invests in large well-established companies"; "he started the company in his garage"
- be a companion to somebody
- Accompany (someone)
- plan: make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
- Decide upon the look and functioning of (a building, garment, or other object), typically by making a detailed drawing of it
- Do or plan (something) with a specific purpose or intention in mind
- the act of working out the form of something (as by making a sketch or outline or plan); "he contributed to the design of a new instrument"
- an arrangement scheme; "the awkward design of the keyboard made operation difficult"; "it was an excellent design for living"; "a plan for seating guests"
Robot Attack: Company T-shirt
You know you work somewhere great when your company t-shirt features a robot attacking your office. The t-shirt won't have the "danger will rodgers' son!" line ... I designed this yesterday, it's printing today. Most of my jobs are not quite that fast... illustration by me (Jeremy Grant) and ©2011 THE CSK GROUP
This is the final design that the company had me go with for the T-shirt design