Table decoration for party. Decorating accessory
Table Decoration For Party
- Any of many diverse articles placed on a dining table principally as ornament though some may have a secondary function
- a group of people gathered together for pleasure; "she joined the party after dinner"
- A social gathering of invited guests, typically involving eating, drinking, and entertainment
- A formally constituted political group, typically operating on a national basis, that contests elections and attempts to form or take part in a government
- an organization to gain political power; "in 1992 Perot tried to organize a third party at the national level"
- A group of people taking part in a particular activity or trip, esp. one for which they have been chosen
- have or participate in a party; "The students were partying all night before the exam"
One of the Arista Club's many projects was to furnish refreshments and table decorations and serving for parties at the Armed Forces Recreation center every month. Three women are serving coffee to th
One of the Arista Club's many projects was to furnish refreshments and table decorations and serving for parties at the Armed Forces Recreation center every month. Three women are serving coffee to three men in military uniforms.
Table decorations for a garden party
Flowers were chosen to bring the feel of the garden into the event marquee. Arrangements included antirrhinum, eustoma, trachelium and freesias in soft pink, white, yellow and lilac.