Ideas For Decorating Living Rooms. Bratt Decor Furniture. Mermaid Bathroom Decor.
Ideas For Decorating Living Rooms
- (The Living Room) The Living Room is a music venue on Ludlow Street on the Lower East Side in New York City that was established in 1988.
- A room in a house for general and informal everyday use
- (living-room) living room: a room in a private house or establishment where people can sit and talk and relax
- (Living Room) 154 Ludlow St. (bet. of Stanton and Rivington), Manhattan - 212.533.7235 - Link - Map
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- A concept or mental impression
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- An opinion or belief
ideas for decorating living rooms - Southern Living
Southern Living Style: Easy Updates * Room-by-Room Guide * Inspired Design Ideas (Southern Living (Hardcover Oxmoor))
Southern Living demystifies the decorating process and provides the tools and step-by-step details for creating spaces that are personal, functional and infused with an easy Southern sensibility.
The editors of Southern Living magazine, the arbiter of great Southern style for more than 40 years, bring you Southern Living Style, the definitive guide for creating unique, but approachable, interiors infused with a Southern vibe and the patina of a space created over time. From rooms in which we LIVE, WORK, EAT or RETREAT, Southern Living Style takes you on a tour of the most inspired rooms that have graced the pages of the magazine. Rooms are deconstructed to highlight the key components to achieving a particular style.
Readers will love features such as "5 Ways With...(wallpaper, mirrors, etc.)" which provides new ideas for common materials or accents; "Reclaim It!" turns grandma's attic finds into updated treasures; and "Solutions" bursts throughout provide the "411" for a myriad design dilemmas. Helpful resources include: the Editors' "Black Book" of favorite designers, retailers and other resources; Room Planning Guides; hanging guidelines for lighting, artwork, photos, etc.; and a glossary of helpful "decorator speak" terms to help demystify the design process.
Small spaces: Elegant, compact living room, from Elle Decor: 'Light Pewter' by Benjamin Moore
The remodeled living room of a 550 square-foot co-op on Manhattan’s Upper East Side. New mahogany-trimmed interior transom windows and sliding bypass doors with ribbed architectural glass panes from Bendheim allow light to move through the space while preserving privacy. A pair of mirrored cube tables and a trim sofa from Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams echo the tones in Safavieh's Thomas O'Brien area rug. Williams-Sonoma Home's mohair side chair, Cottage & Bungalow's lacquer side table, and Tracy Glover's blown-glass lamp add punch to walls painted Light Pewter, a pale gray from Benjamin Moore’s Aura line. Design by Clare Donohue of One to One Studio and Jeff Blum of SixZero6 Design. Photo by Evan Joseph, PointClickHome.com, July 2008.
Ideas for small spaces: White curtains + faux paneling + modern fabric + tidy storage
Michelle Adams, a former domino magazine stylist and the mastermind behind the eco-friendly Rubie Green fabric range, relaxes in her tiny and fabulous Manhattan living room. Her decor was inspired by the JK Capri Hotel in Italy. The room is outfitted with fabrics from her line; she found the white loveseat, bamboo chair, and rug at the Pottery Barn/Williams-Sonoma outlet. The bamboo chair seat cushion (right) is upholstered in Rubie Green's 'Mary' fabric; the wing chair (left) is Rubie Green's 'East Village' print. The 'Lack' bookcase and cotton curtains are from IKEA. Photo by Patrick Cline, Real Living (Australia), July 2009.