DECORATION IDEAS FOR BIRTHDAY PARTY - DECORATED WALLS.
Decoration Ideas For Birthday Party
- The Birthday Party (originally known as The Boys Next Door) were an Australian post-punk group, active from 1976 to 1983.
- a party held on the anniversary of someone's birth
- King Cole's Birthday Party (also known as Birthday Party) was an early American children's television series which aired on the DuMont Television Network. The program was broadcast from 1947 to 1949. Little is known about the series. Each 30-minute episode featured the real birthday of a child.
- the act of decorating something (in the hope of making it more attractive)
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- something used to beautify
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- An opinion or belief
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
Birthday party in about 1951
This was my birthday party in our garden in Cheam in about 1951 when I was four or could it have been my fifth birthday in 1952. I think the former because I think these must have been friends from my nursery school. Front: me, Elizabeth, Elizabeth. Back: ?, David, Joan, Anna? Parties were very exciting. You had a special party dress that only came out on such occasions and mine was always made by my auntie Mabel who was a professional dressmaker. This one was either yellow or pink with layers of flounces round the skirt. An alternative was a smocked dress. The party was generally on a Saturday afternoon and people were invited for about 3pm. All the guests came bearing a present . There were lots of games like pass the parcel, musical chairs, hunt the penny and Mr Wolf. You were not supposed to get over excited. I can't remember when the photograph was taken but we all look quite spruced up so perhaps it was an early event. This, together with the annual seaside holiday , was the only occasion when the box Brownie was brought out in our family. Then there was tea. We sat round the dining room table and you had to eat the savory things before you were allowed the sweet things. Bridge rolls filled with egg and salad cream were a favorite as were sausage rolls and cheese straws. There were sandwiches with fish paste and at other people's parties I recall sandwich spread which always seemed very exotic. Crisps and Twiglets featured as well. Then you moved on to Cadbury's chocolate fingers and jam tarts and fairy cakes. This was all washed down with quantities of Kia Ora Orange Squash. My mother's speciality was jelly that was left to set in hollowed-out orange skins and then cut into segments. They looked beautiful. Finally, if anyone had room, there was the birthday cake and the ritual of blowing out the candles in one breath. And then, if the party had been carefully judged, it was time to go home carrying a small bag with little gifts in it.
little C birthday inspirations
some ideas for my little girl birthday... only 2 weeks to planned everything!! but not only for her, also my big boy who's going to be 5 is going to have his birthday with her. Can you imagined this type of pretty decorations with TRANSFORMERS theme party decorations... but who can argue with a 5 years old BIG BOY who really, truly, love transformers... We'll se what happened!!! Created with Flickr Toys