Country decor style. Modern home decor fabric. Southwest bedroom decor.
Country Decor Style
- the territory occupied by a nation; "he returned to the land of his birth"; "he visited several European countries"
- The people of a nation
- A nation with its own government, occupying a particular territory
- state: a politically organized body of people under a single government; "the state has elected a new president"; "African nations"; "students who had come to the nation's capitol"; "the country's largest manufacturer"; "an industrialized land"
- The land of a person's birth or citizenship
- nation: the people who live in a nation or country; "a statement that sums up the nation's mood"; "the news was announced to the nation"; "the whole country worshipped him"
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- designate by an identifying term; "They styled their nation `The Confederate States'"
- make consistent with a certain fashion or style; "Style my hair"; "style the dress"
- A way of painting, writing, composing, building, etc., characteristic of a particular period, place, person, or movement
- A way of using language
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- A manner of doing something
country decor style - At Home
At Home with Country: Bringing the Comforts of Country Home (Cabbages & Roses)
From city high-rises to seaside cottages, the great manor homes of England to the smallest beach house on the other side of the Atlantic, the beauty of the Cabbages & Roses brand is the gentle but highly visible vintage design. This lavish book embodies all locations - country, city and coast. Chapters encompass Classic Country, Modern City, Island Country and Outdoor Country. Homes that bring together the old and the new, evoking the atmosphere of each season, sit beside city spaces where urban living combines with vintage style - think faded florals and ticking fabrics softening an industrial space, splashes of colour to enliven it and contrasting textures to add interest. Coastal dwellings are fresh, breezy and dreamy - beautifully suited for beach living. The book shows that the country can come to the city, that the city can benefit from coastal settings and that Cabbages & Roses is a gentle, unassuming and, above all, beautiful asset to any home as it easily complements all environments.
I've always love the country feel, french provincial look and decor. I must admit that I am one of those people who ooooooo and aaaaaaaahhhh at the decors of Country Style magazines. How's everyone's Monday going so far? Ahhhh long weekend coming up... wooohhooooo... What's the plan?
Country home book end decor
Rustic, distressed - country cottage style house bookends in Mocha Accent with Black detail. Available in many other colors, distressed -or not! See my profile for info on my stuff & find out where you can get it!
country decor style
Inspired by the sun-drenched colors of southern France, french country, or provencal, decorating is the epitome of understated luxury, as fitting in the city and suburbs as in rural reaches. No matter that it's roots are firmly planted in the small stone farmhouse, or mas, the typical dwelling in the provencal region. It is eqaully appealing in a remote chateau as in a stately manor house, or bastide. The most inviting homes exude comfort,tradition, and grace. Most people, though, say it is charm that best characterizes the french interior. Through stunning photographs, informative text, and an extensive resource list, provincal interiors detail everything necessary for creating this harmonious mingling in america.< BR>