Bulk lavender flowers - Flowers and sympathy - Floral collection flower making set.
Bulk Lavender Flowers
- An aromatic that stimulates and cleanses the skin.
- (Lavender Flower) An essential oil with a light floral scent. Has a calming effect, with anti-inflammatory properties.
- majority: the property resulting from being or relating to the greater in number of two parts; the main part; "the majority of his customers prefer it"; "the bulk of the work is finished"
- Large in quantity or amount
- The mass or magnitude of something large
- A large mass or shape, for example of a building or a heavy body
- stick out or up; "The parcel bulked in the sack"
- bulge: cause to bulge or swell outwards
bulk lavender flowers - Lavender Flowers
Lavender Flowers - Bulk Herbs 1 Ounce
Lavender is aromatic perennial evergreen shrub. Its woody stems bear lavender or purple flowers from late spring to early autumn, although there are varieties with blossoms of white or pink. Lavender is native to the Mediterranean, but now cultivated in cool-winter, dry-summer areas in Europe and the Western United States. Lavender was used as an after-bath perfume by the Romans, who gave the herb its name from the Latin lavare, meaning: to wash. Lavender is used in purification baths and rituals. It is used in healing incenses and sachets. Carrying the herb will enable the carrier to see ghosts. The essential oil will heighten sexual desire in men. Lavender water sprinkled on the head is helpful in keeping your chastity. The flowers are burned to induce sleep, and scattered throughout the home to maintain peaceful harmony within. Carrying lavender brings strength and courage. This herb rules love, protection, peace and purification. This is an herb ruled by the element of Air and the planet Mercury so it is wonderful for opening up communication between lines and enabling deep exchanges in relationships. This sample is 100% certified organic!
The Entire Damage
so i bought...just a few beads. mostly i was looking for the odd color i did not have much of. I'm really low on purple and my pink selection is narrowing and the greens, so i hoped mostly to bulk those color ways up. of course blue/aqua/turquoise is always popular so..you can never have too much..then there are the neutrals, like clear,whites,blacks,browns and amber/golds....so really pretty much every color..ha,ha,ha,ha
Lavender & Flax Seeds
A combination of a grain and dried flowers is perfect for an eyepillow. The flax seed adds weight and bulk for less price while the dried lavender adds a soft and relaxing scent.