Paint Plastic Flower Pots : Sequin Floral Dress.
Paint Plastic Flower Pots
- (Flower-pot) A flower pot or plant pot is a container (such as a pot) in which flowers and other plants are cultivated. Historically, and still to a significant extent today, they are made from terra cotta.
- (Flower Pot) A cheap helmet, typically not DOT or Snell-approved head protection device. We will visit you in the dirt garden.
- generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
- fictile: capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material); "plastic substances such as wax or clay"
- capable of being influenced or formed; "the plastic minds of children"; "a pliant nature"
- Credit cards or other types of plastic card that can be used as money
- A synthetic material made from a wide range of organic polymers such as polyethylene, PVC, nylon, etc., that can be molded into shape while soft and then set into a rigid or slightly elastic form
- a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid); dries to form a hard coating; "artists use `paint' and `pigment' interchangeably"
- apply paint to; coat with paint; "We painted the rooms yellow"
- A colored substance that is spread over a surface and dries to leave a thin decorative or protective coating
- make a painting; "he painted all day in the garden"; "He painted a painting of the garden"
- An act of covering something with paint
- Cosmetic makeup
paint plastic flower pots - Black Boot
Black Boot & Utility Tray
The all-purpose Boot Tray by Merrick is the perfect for muddy and dusty boots. Whether it be a day in the snow, a ride on the dirt bike or a hike in the hills, this tray is just the right storage solution for all your outdoor footwear. Created from heavy-duty plastic, this multi-use utility tray protects your house and office from messy dirt, grime, and spills. This black tray can also be used to hold your plants, flower pots, gardening tools and work tools. You can also utilize this tray anywhere in the house where dirt may be prone to accumulate or on the floor of your car while transporting messy items. Must have item for any mud room!
mary mary... pretty maids all in a row
click on "all sizes" above picture to see larger image mary mary...pretty maids all in a row mixed media: flower pot stand, grout, wood, dolls, doll's heads, doll's arms and legs, alligator feet, turkey leg, bones, false teeth, feathers, beads, jewels, glass birds, plaster figures, safety pins, acrylic paint, toys, plaster dental molds, shells, stone, pipe cleaners, plastic flies, wood birds, glass skulls, glitter paint, nails, bottlecaps, marbles, candles, matches, small skull beads, glass globules 55"H x 45"L x 32"D assemblage art piece "mary mary........pretty maids all in a row" i was at a flea market and found an old rusted outdoor plant stand. thought to myself...ah......clean it up, put plants in it, a nice summer treat! then i thought......NOT.......too "normal" ( lol), so decided to make an art piece instead. originally it was going to be an outdoor piece, which is why i grouted the original set of "doll's heads". grout can withstand the elements. i have several grouted doll's heads on poles in both my back and front yard (who knows what my neighbors must think!). but then i liked it so much i decided to keep it inside and expand the piece to have 3 side/front pieces. since it had to do with "plants" the old nursery rhyme came to mind:" mary mary quite contrary. how does your garden grow. with silver bells and cockle shells and pretty maids all in a row". well, obviously too long a title for an art piece so i shortened it to "mary mary...pretty maids all in a row". once i finished it and placed it in my living room the cat decided that she also loved it and started "chewing" on the 3 side/front pieces. oh no. so i took those up to my studio and boxed them for safe keeping. the cat still likes the main standing piece but doesn't seem to chew on it as much. whew! what is weird is that the doll's heads move......i go to bed at night and they are facing one way. in the morning they are looking in another direction! maybe they "play" at night? "mary mary" has been in several art shows. when i work i never know what i will create. i usually start with an idea of a color or found object or "form" like the plant stand for mary mary. then it all; seems to flow out. i am usually quite surprised by what i get in the end...and mostly pleased..though not always. i seem to create from some place inside me that takes over....if that makes sense. exhibited at: Glenn Allen Cultural Arts Center Richmond, VA 12 Jan - 8 Mar 2003 Ellipse Arts Center 4350 N. Fairfax Drive Arlington, VA 23 Jul - 24 Aug 2002 jennifer beinhacker jenniferbeinhacker.com art outside the edge
Some Motel 6 Dubuque Flowers.
Classily midwestern! Plastically potted in a terra cotta colour, & planted upon the grey-painted sidewalk next to the blacktopped parking lot. The paint disguises the old pittedness of the concrete. Clearly this aint no grave spray. -------------------------- In Dubuque, Iowa, at a Motel 6 on the south side of Dodge Street (U.S. Route 20), west of Devon Drive.
paint plastic flower pots
The Medium Stack-A-Pot by Akro-Mils- is perfect for your deck, patio, front porch, balcony or inside your home. The multi-tiered planter is crafted from durable, U.V. protected plastic and can withstand all four seasons outdoors! With a 30-quart capacity, the Medium Stack-A-Pot is ideal for the creative gardener. You can even add more layers by purchasing multiple units! Your planter includes three layers plus a base; each layer holds three plants. Imagine your home cascading with colorful flowers, tasty herbs, succulent strawberries, or plump tomatoes. The layers stack upward, saving you valuable space, and collapse again for easy storage! The perfect gift for gardeners of all levels.