Flower Shop Arlington - Rose And Tulip Bouquets - Evanescence Paper Flowers.
Flower Shop Arlington
- Floristry is the general term used to describe the professional floral trade. It encompasses flower care and handling, floral design or flower arranging, merchandising, and display and flower delivery. Wholesale florists sell bulk flowers and related supplies to professionals in the trade.
- a city in northern Texas between Dallas and Fort Worth
- A county in northern Virginia, forming a suburb of Washington. It is the site of the Pentagon and Arlington National Cemetery
- A town in eastern Massachusetts, northwest of Boston; pop. 44,630
- Arlington is a town in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States, six miles (10 km) northwest of Boston. The population was 42,389 at the 2000 census.
- An industrial city in northern Texas, between Dallas and Fort Worth; pop. 332,969
- Arlington is a station on the Green Line of the MBTA rapid-transport system, located on the southwest end of the Boston Public Garden at the corner of Arlington and Boylston Streets. It is therefore popular for reaching the Public Garden, particularly its famous swan boats.
019/365 2010-12-18 "Smiling Faces"
At the Arlington Virginia Farmers' Market, I found this wonderful loaf of sourdough bread with a great big smile on it. Which of course reminds of Blood, Sweat and Tears and the hours I would sit in my room listening to music on my first stereo record player. My first paid job was at the farm two houses up the road. Harold (the farmer) knew a lot about what made us all tick, and had a wonderful ability to not only pay you for working on the farm, but finding a great collection of used things that we would like. Among the things he found for me were an old console radio and a “portable” stereo record player. The console radio needed a new tube (sorry Hugh, I don’t remember which one). This involved getting my parents to drive me to the nearest store with a collection of radio tubes one Saturday afternoon. Interesting thing was the guy that collected and sold the tubes also ran the Harley Davidson shop. While he went and scrounged for the tube my mother and I were amazed at the motorcycle that cost almost as much as my parents had paid for the car… That console radio gave me freedom! I managed to tune in WHFM and listen to Jesus Christ Superstar. I could get FM. I listened at night while writing in my journal…. Then came the stereo record player. It just worked. It wasn’t as loud as I liked (one evening I was asked to move out of the bass speakers since, the sound man claimed, the rest of the audience liked the bass too. (Yes, back then they were sound men, not a woman to be found…) I could even lie on the floor with one speaker on either side of my head as I listened to D. O. A. by Bloodrock… That was a really great stereo. I even electrified the mandolin that lay around the house. Somewhere I had an old copper and steel voice pick up. Remove the steel diaphragm and insert it into the opening under the strings of the mandolin and I had a dandy pickup. (Never had the patience to practice and learn the mandolin so now my sister has it. New strings and she can make music….) But I still can’t get Smiling Phases out of my head: Do yourself a favor, Wake up to your mind Life is what you make it You see, but still you're blind Get yourself together, Give before you take You'll find out the hard way, Soon you're gonna break Hey hey hey Smiling phases Showing traces Even if they bust you Keep on smiling through and through And you'll be amazed at the gaze On their faces as they sentence you You don't need a lawyer When you're in a fix Someone gets to pay up Your friends are full of tricks But happiness is something That you just can't buy Own up to the truth girl, Your love has gone on by Smiling Phases bring you flowers You can line 'em up And you can watch 'em grow for hours And you'll be amazed at the way that they stare as they walk by your door. Do yourself a favor, Wake up to your mind Life is what you make it You see, but still you're blind Get yourself together, Give before you take You'll find out the hard way, Soon you're gonna break Hey hey hey Smiling phases Going Places Even if they bust you Keep on smiling through and through And you'll be amazed at the gaze On their faces as they sentence...you!!
White Baby Crochet Kufi Beanie - $10.00
Soft and delicate white baby crochet beanie designed to catch the eye of everyone that passes by. Pink and purple silk flower is attached to an alligator clip so it can be clipped to anything! FREE SHIPPING on all items. My Little Cutie Pie baby boutique items are all made in a smoke free, professional environment. Happy shopping!