This website was set up by Boxford Parish Council as a community website in May 2008. Bearing in mind not everyone has internet access, users are asked to copy any significant notices, particularly Neighbourhood Watch notices, to neighbours who do not have computers. Notices will still be placed on the Parish Council noticeboard.
The next meeting of Boxford Parish Council will be held on Monday 2nd March 2015 at 7.00pm St Andrew’s Church, Boxford. The agenda for the meeting is given below:
1. Apologies for absence.
2. To receive: Declarations of Interest
3. Report from Stuart Clark – Principal Engineer West Berkshire Council Highways re possible flooding issues in Boxford – (5 minutes)
4. To Approve Minutes of the Parish Council Meetings held on 5th January 2015
5. Financial Matters: To receive status and prognosis for accounts 2014 -15
To consider useage: S106 RE 14/00752/FULD £3506.00 improvements to Boxford’s Public Open Space. Approve authorised officer signatory
To approve the following expenditure: West Berkshire Council £48.84 Dog bin emptying
To note: changes to external audit arrangements
To note: Member’s Bid – from Parish Plan document – new swings and safety surface
6. Planning Matters:
WBC approvals:14/03192/HOUSE Havenmead; 14/03355/HOUSE Westbrook Old Manor.
Damage to verges in Westbrook.
7. 2015 Elections
To determine date of Annual Parish Meeting
8. To receive reports:
· Boxford Village Hall Report – Cllr J.Adam
· Condition of highways, paths, stiles, trees and laybys – All
· Parish Room/Heritage Centre status report – Clerk
9. Affordable Rural Housing
To consider need, survey and possible site
Public Questions – an opportunity for members of the public to raise questions
Date of next meeting: May 2015
Joy Appleton - Clerk to Boxford Parish Council
The Old Parish/School Room
2nd March 2015
Joy Appleton - Clerk to Boxford Parish Council Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 01488 608422
Approved minutes: Download
Boxford Flood Plan: Download
Register of Members' Interests: Download
For Boxford Parish Council's Freedom of Information Publication Scheme & Schedule of Information available to the public, email: email@example.com
Please mark your email "Publication Scheme Request"
This is a community website provided by Boxford Parish Council in 2008
Web site development firstname.lastname@example.org