WEDDING CAKE SUGAR FLOWERS - SILK FLOWERS HYDRANGEAS.
Wedding Cake Sugar Flowers
- Are handmade from gum paste, these flowers are delicate. They must be stored in an airtight container.
- A rich iced cake, typically in two or more tiers, served at a wedding reception
- Denoting a building or architectural style that is very decorative or ornate
- A wedding cake is the traditional cake served to the guests at a wedding reception (or in parts of England, at a wedding breakfast) after a wedding.
- a rich cake with two or more tiers and covered with frosting and decorations; served at a wedding reception
- A decorated cake, often in several tiers and with a model bride and groom, that is cut by the couple as part of a wedding ceremony and distributed to the guests
wedding cake sugar flowers - Sugar Flowers
Sugar Flowers for Cake Decorating
The ability to create delicate, realistic sugarcraft flowers is one of the things that set top cake decorators apart from lesser bakers. Their secrets are revealed here through hundreds of color photographs that show each step in the creative process. Targeted at intermediate to advanced cake decorators, the instruction begins with selecting and using both basic and specialized equipment, and making suitable fondants or other sugary icings from which an assortment of flowers can be fashioned. Individual flowers, larger sprays, and complete arrangements are all covered, encompassing a total of 32 unique types of blossoms. Fifteen featured designs range from a simple but elegant heart-shaped anniversary cake to a breathtaking two-tiered wedding cake with floral sprays that would make any bride proud.
Single Tier Wedding Cake - chocolate with red sugar flowers
This was a fairly last minute order for a couple who were due to get married 1 week later! They asked for a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and red sugar flowers. I designed and hand made this single tier, 10", chocolate 'mud' wedding cake for them. It is filled and covered with homemade ganache and covered again with chocolate fondant icing.
Sugar Flower Spring Wedding Cake
Fondant covered wedding cake with cascading sugar flower arrangement in spring colors.
wedding cake sugar flowers
Exotic, beautiful, delicate orchids capture the imagination and provide simple style. Inspired by the wide range of blooms now available, three sugarcraft experts now show you how to recreate these lovely, etherel flowers as cake decorations. Celebrating the diversity of orchids from around the world, the flowers vary from vibrant red to subtle pink and the most striking pure white. Familiar favorites are combined with unusual, lesser known orchid varieties to provide a wealth of choice for every occasion. Over 20 projects provide ideas for sprays, bouquets, pot plants, and table arrangements. The orchids decorate a range of celebration cakes from the traditional and contemporary wedding cakes to christening cakes, anniversary cakes and seasonal projects, such as Christmas and springtime.This stunning book, with its beautiful images and clear detailed instructions, is a must-have for all sugar flower makers, providing up-to-the-minute ideas on creating and displaying fashionable orchids.