Wedding Flowers Daisies. Plants Flowers Trees.
Wedding Flowers Daisies
- A marriage ceremony, esp. considered as including the associated celebrations
- the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
- marriage: the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony; "their marriage was conducted in the chapel"
- a party of people at a wedding
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- A small grassland plant that has flowers with a yellow disk and white rays. It has given rise to many ornamental garden varieties
- Daisies (Sedmikrasky) is a 1966 Czech film directed by Vera Chytilova. Made with the support of the state-sponsored film studio, it follows two young girls, both named Marie, played by Ivana Karbanova and Jitka Cerhova.
- Used in names of other plants of this family with similar flowers, e.g., Michaelmas daisy, Shasta daisy
- A grade-level in Girl Scouting. Girl Scout Daisies are in kindergarten-grade 1.
- are cocktails made of spirits, a cordial and lemon or lime juice. They are usually shaken with cracked ice, served over an ice cube and decorated with fruit.
Yellow wedding daisies
Another wedding of daisies...I love the white daisy for the flower girl. The bridesmaids are wearing black and the groomsmen have yellow ties to match the daisies. So cool...I know it will be beautiful!!
We bought fresh flowers the morning of the wedding, from the local farmer's market. Noel made her own bridal bouquet and several bouquets for the reception tables.