Who are we?
A group dedicated to learning about and growing our gardens and using that knowledge to create beauty in the world around us.
Most of us live in central St. Croix County (Hammond, Baldwin, Woodville, Spring Valley area). The group is open to EVERYONE!
Why become a member?
- Meet others who love gardening and learn from each other.
- Contribute to your community through garden service opportunities.
- Participate in educational gatherings and tours.
- Opportunities to attend educational schools sponsored by the Wisconsin Garden Club Federation: Landscape design, Gardening Study, Flower Show, Environmental Studies.
- Attend district meetings and state conferences.
- Flower show opportunities.
How to join?
It is easy . . . attend a meeting or talk to a member. Feel free to attend several meetings to decide if you would like to "officially" join us or not. Meetings are generally held on the third Thursday of each month at 6:30 at the Baldwin Town Hall (2399 90th Ave., Baldwin) or contact any member or email email@example.com or call 715-698-2981. Yearly dues are $12.00. Dues help to defray the expenses of speakers and pay for community service projects.