Fall Fashion Clothes - Nift Hyderabad Fashion Show 2011 - Lakme Fashion Week 2011 Day 1
Fall Fashion Clothes
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- characteristic or habitual practice
- Make into a particular or the required form
- Use materials to make into
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- Items worn to cover the body
- apparel: clothing in general; "she was refined in her choice of apparel"; "he always bought his clothes at the same store"; "fastidious about his dress"
- A feature of all modern human societies is the wearing of clothing, a category encompassing a wide variety of materials that cover the body. The primary purpose of clothing is functional, as a protection from the elements.
- (clothing) a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
- A move which pins the opponent's shoulders on the ground for a count of three
- descend: move downward and lower, but not necessarily all the way; "The temperature is going down"; "The barometer is falling"; "The curtain fell on the diva"; "Her hand went up and then fell again"
- descend in free fall under the influence of gravity; "The branch fell from the tree"; "The unfortunate hiker fell into a crevasse"
- An act of falling or collapsing; a sudden uncontrollable descent
- A controlled act of falling, esp. as a stunt or in martial arts
- the season when the leaves fall from the trees; "in the fall of 1973"
From a fall photoshoot I did today Model: Christine Tygesen Wolfhagen Make-up: Sofie Krarup Assistent: Jens Daniel Rasmussen Fotograf: Rikke Hass Christensen
modeling fall fashion
See also: kids fashion trendsrome street fashiongoth fashion magazinefashion model searchfashion spot nicole richiefashion spot audrina patridgefrench fashion designerfashion model dresseskorean fashion wholesale