How to make Internet explorer to bypass the
Whenever you reset the internet explorer settings or If you start Internet explorer for the first time, You get a welcome page for customizing the settings. Sometimes the page may just display with a blue background because of some error, or it may ask you to customize your settings every time you open. Follow the instructions to resolve the issue.
This involves editing your system registry. If you do any mistakes in modifications it may result in series errors. Back up your registry before you make changes, and make sure you do it exactly as instructed.
1.Click start, click run, type regedit, and then press Enter.
2. Navigate to the following key:
3. Right click on the Main key click New, and then click DWORD value.
4. Type RunOnceHasShown as the name and then press Enter to finish creating the new registry value.
5. Right click the DWORD value, click Modify, and then change the value from 0 to 1 and click OK
6. Right click the Main key, click New, then click DWORD value.
7. Type RunOnceComplete as the name, and then press ENTER to finish creating the new registry value.
8. Right click the DWORD value, click Modify, and then change the value from 0 to 1.
Close the registry editor, restart the computer. The problem won't be there anymore.