Senior Research Scientist
Mountain View, CA
Research interests: Natural Language Processing, Social Media, Web Advertising, Machine Learning
Selected publications [at Google Scholar]
- Cristian Danescu-Niculescu-Mizil, Lillian Lee, Bo Pang, Jon Kleinberg.
Echoes of power: Language effects and power differences in social interaction. WWW'12
- Nilesh Dalvi, Ravi Kumar, and Bo Pang.
Object matching in tweets with spatial models. WSDM'12
- Deepak Agarwal, Bee-Chung Chen, and Bo Pang.
Personalized recommendation of user comments via factor models. EMNLP'11
- Sharad Goel, Andrei Broder, Evgeniy Gabrilovich, Bo Pang.
Anatomy of the long tail: Ordinary people with extraordinary tastes. WSDM'10
- Ravi Kumar, Jasmine Novak, Bo Pang, Andrew Tomkins.
On anonymizing query logs via token-based hashing. WWW'07
- Bo Pang and Lillian Lee.
A sentimental education: Sentiment analysis using subjectivity summarization based on minimum cuts. ACL'04
- Bo Pang, Kevin Knight, and Daniel Marcu.
Syntax-based alignment of multiple translations: Extracting paraphrases and generating new sentences. NAACL'03
- Bo Pang and Lillian Lee, and Shivakumar Vaithyanathan.
Thumbs up? Sentiment classification using machine learning techniques. EMNLP'02