- dumbbell: an ignorant or foolish person
- An embarrassing mistake
- A foolish or stupid person
- drop the ball: commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake; "I
blundered during the job interview"
- breast: either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the
chest of a woman
- arouse: stimulate sexually; "This movie usually arouses the male
- either of the two categories (male or female) into which most organisms are
divided; "the war between the sexes"
- Either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and
many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive
- (chiefly with reference to people) Sexual activity, including specifically
- A person's genitals
- sexual activity: activities associated with sexual intercourse; "they had
sex in the back seat"
boob sex - Boob Jubilee:
Boob Jubilee: The Mad Cultural Politics of the New Economy: Salvos from the
Salvos of sane and humorous dissent from the
worship of the almighty market.
For a magazine dedicated to debunking the
nation's business culture, the final years of the twentieth century overflowed
with bounty. "It was the most spectacular outbreak of mass delirium that we are
likely to see in our lifetimes," wrote the editors of The Baffler. What was for
others the dawn of a "New Economy" was for The Baffler a cornucopia of absurdity
the costliest political and financial hustle in living memory. Reporting from
places far from the white-hot centers of the libertarian revolution, Baffler
writers were the people of whom it was fashionable to say they just don't get
it. While New Democrats turned somersaults for Wall Street and economic
commentary became puffery, these bold, talented, and very funny writers observed
the crescendo of folly with which the century turned. Here their best writings
are selected, updated, and reaffirmed, to sharpen our wits and inoculate us
against follies yet to come.
SEX MEX 2010 EROTIKA STAND 10905
Erotika Stand - Sexy Manequin, Lingerie by
Problem 1 - Passenger height
In case you couldn't tell from the last angle.