The Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) of
the Tri-Cities has ceased its operation effective January 1, 2015. If
you are a building owner, property manager,
asset manager, corporate facility manager, leasing professional, medical
building professional, or other commercial real estate professional in
the Tri-Cities or surrounding areas, you can join BOMA International
directly as a
Member-At-Large by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or you may also
contact BOMA Spokane: BOMA Association
Executive: Lisa Quigley 509.344.2662 or
e-mail her at email@example.com to
get more information on joining that association.
About BOMA International
About BOMA International
The Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
International is a federation of 92 BOMA U.S. associations and 17 international
affiliates. Founded in 1907, BOMA represents the owners and managers of all
commercial property types including nearly 10 billion square feet of U.S.
office space that supports 3.7 million jobs and contributes $205 billion to the
U.S. GDP. Its mission is to advance a vibrant commercial real estate industry
through advocacy, influence and knowledge.
International is a primary source of information on building management
and operations, development, leasing, building operating costs, energy
consumption patterns, local and national building codes, legislation,
occupancy statistics, technological developments and other industry
Learn more about BOMA International's 100-year history.
Who are BOMA's Members
BOMA International's members are building
owners, managers, developers, leasing professionals, corporate facility
managers, asset managers, and the providers of the products and services
needed to operate commercial properties
What Does BOMA International Do?
- Monitors and lobbies pertinent legislative, regulatory and codes/standards issues. Learn more about BOMA’s advocacy work.
- Publishes The BOMA Magazine, the official publication of BOMA International
- Produces a variety of leading industry publications, including:
- A comprehensive suite of building measurement standards, including Office Buildings: Standard Methods of Measurement (ANSI/BOMA – Z65.1 2010
- The Experience Exchange Report® (EER®) - the industry benchmark for nearly 100 years, which contains income and expense data for office buildings across North America
- The industry’s first green lease guide
- Hosts the Every Building Conference & Expo every
June; conducts seminars on topics including office marketing and
leasing, asset management, technology, and security and emergency
preparedness planning. BOMA International sponsors a Winter Business Meeting and hosts the National Issues Conference. The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) Awards are
the industry's most prestigious and coveted awards in commercial real
estate. The TOBY honors buildings based on community impact,
tenant/employee relations programs, energy management systems,
accessibility for disabled people, emergency evacuation procedures,
building personnel training programs and overall quality indicators.
- Designates excellence in building management and operations through the BOMA 360 Performance Program,
groundbreaking program designed to validate and recognize commercial
properties that demonstrate best practices in all major areas of
building operations and management.