Sunglass Video : Smith Audrey Polarized Sunglasses
- a convex lens that focuses the rays of the sun; used to start a fire
- (sunglasses) spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
- Sunglass is a forthcoming 2010 Hindi film. The film directed by Rituparno Ghosh stars R. Madhavan, Konkana Sen Sharma and Raima Sen.
- (computer science) the appearance of text and graphics on a video display
- A movie or other piece of material recorded on videotape
- A videocassette
- video recording: a recording of both the visual and audible components (especially one containing a recording of a movie or television program)
- the visible part of a television transmission; "they could still receive the sound but the picture was gone"
- The system of recording, reproducing, or broadcasting moving visual images on or from videotape
sunglass video - Plastic Canvas
Plastic Canvas Corner: 26 Projects In This Issue! -- Cookie Jar Tag, Sports Magnets, Video Village, American Log Cabin (August 1990. Volume one. Number four) (A Leisure Arts Publication)
Includes directions and patterns for making: Patriotic tissue box cover, three watermelon kitchen accessories, sporty magnets, fashionable sunglass case, fireplace match holder, Cookie jar tag (reversible - let's you know if goodies are homemade or bought), Vacation memories (colorful picture album), American log cabin (accent piece stitched with fabric strips instead of yarn), Video village (storage case houses your video cassette tapes), Country kitchen (three country shapes frame down home designs). Includes b/w ill. of stitches and colorful photos of finished projects.
SW Celebrity Style #513
Whether you want to look like Beyonce in the video for Telephone, Lady Gaga in her Paparazzi video, or even Mickey Mouse - our round celebrity sunglasses are right for you. The super sized, perfectly round lenses provide UV400 protection. Each tinted lens flips up to the side to reveal a second clear lens and a colorful hand polished plastic frame.
Proof's Music Video
My friend Dustin shot a music video for a local rap artist yesterday. I helped with lights, angles, etc. I also shot a few "behind-the-scenes" photos. I'm stoked to see the outcome. We did this segment in Plan 9's vinyl basement.
EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE - DVD Movie
All the evidence that Sting, Andy Summers, and Stewart Copeland deserved their 2003 induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is right here in this two-hour (including bonus features) DVD package. Unfortunately, not a lot of that evidence is visual; the Police's videos--at least the 10 directed by Derek Burbige--seem thrown together and uninspired, consisting mostly of the trio half-heartedly lip-syncing or merely horsing around (the four later ones by Kevin Godley and Lol Creme are a considerable improvement). We do get to see Sting at his most punk (a '78 live version of "Can't Stand Losing You") and most iconic (the "Every Breath You Take" video), and the 48-minute Ghost in the Machine-era documentary is interesting. But it wasn't MTV that got the Police into the Hall; it was superb musicianship and wonderful songs. And here in their digitally remastered glory, they all sound great. --Sam Graham