Salami gear pump - Centrifugal water pump manufacturers - Pentair intelliflo vf pool pump.
Salami Gear Pump
- A small pump consisting of a casing enclosing a driven gear wheel in mesh with a second gear wheel, the fluid being carried from the suction to the delivery side of the pump in the spaces between the teeth.
- Gear Pumps are used for some engine oil pumps and hydraulic pumps. The concept involves generating oil flow by two gears meshing together in a relatively tight enclosure. The size of the gears and the tightness of the enclosure will determine what the pump is capable of generating.
- A gear pump uses the meshing of gears to pump fluid by displacement. They are one of the most common types of pumps for hydraulic fluid power applications. Gear pumps are also widely used in chemical installations to pump fluid with a certain viscosity.
- Salami is cured sausage, fermented and air-dried meat, originating from one of a variety of animals.
- A type of highly seasoned sausage, originally from Italy, usually eaten cold in slices
- highly seasoned fatty sausage of pork and beef usually dried
- (Salamis (mythology)) Salamis was a nymph in Greek mythology, the daughter of the river god Asopus and Metope, daughter of the Ladon, another river god. She was carried away by Poseidon to the island which was named after her, whereupon she bore the god a son Cychreus who became king of the island.
- A grand slam home run
"Whatever it was, we didn't do it!!" Sashimi and Salami
Guilty looks :P If you notice, Salami has this extra fluff just before his tail? Yep, those are his.. er, family jewels :P
The salami are about 10 days in to their dry curing process, which will take about a month, depending on humidity.