- "Weight Loss" is the fifth season premiere of the American comedy television
series The Office, and the show's seventy-third (and seventy-fourth) episode
- Weight Loss is a 2006 novel by Upamanyu Chatterjee.
- Weight loss, in the context of medicine, health or physical fitness, is a
reduction of the total body mass, due to a mean loss of fluid, body fat or
adipose tissue and/or lean mass, namely bone mineral deposits, muscle, tendon
and other connective tissue.
- The size, length, or amount of something, as established by
- (measure) any maneuver made as part of progress toward a goal; "the
situation called for strong measures"; "the police took steps to reduce
- A unit or system of measuring
- the act or process of assigning numbers to phenomena according to a rule;
"the measurements were carefully done"; "his mental measurings proved remarkably
- The action of measuring something
- (measure) determine the measurements of something or somebody, take
measurements of; "Measure the length of the wall"
- A weekly listing of the current best-selling pop records
- make a chart of; "chart the territory"
- A sheet of information in the form of a table, graph, or diagram
- A geographical map or plan, esp. one used for navigation by sea or
- a visual display of information
- a map designed to assist navigation by air or sea
- the entire structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being); "he
felt as if his whole body were on fire"
- invest with or as with a body; give body to
- A corpse
- The physical and mortal aspect of a person as opposed to the soul or
- The physical structure of a person or an animal, including the bones, flesh,
- a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded
as an entity; "the whole body filed out of the auditorium"; "the student body";
Network Rail - New Measurement Train
(aka "The Flying Banana")
Network Rail - New Measurement Train (aka "The
Flying Banana") leaves Paddington The Network Raid New Measurement Train is a
specialised HST 125 that checks the condition of tracks around the country on a
13 week rolling programme. It was first commissioned in 2003 and is known as
"the yellow banana"
This is traditional tool for gold measurement,
but now become electronics.... @Yau Ma Tei - Canon EOS630 + CZ Planar T* 85mm