JACK SCISSORS. GOLDEN SCISSORS HAIR
- An action in which two things cross each other or open and close like the blades of a pair of scissors
- a gymnastic exercise performed on the pommel horse when the gymnast moves his legs as the blades of scissors move
- An instrument used for cutting cloth, paper, and other thin material, consisting of two blades laid one on top of the other and fastened in the middle so as to allow them to be opened and closed by a thumb and finger inserted through rings on the end of their handles
- an edge tool having two crossed pivoting blades
- a wrestling hold in which you wrap your legs around the opponents body or head and put your feet together and squeeze
- A playing card bearing a representation of a soldier, page, or knave, normally ranking next below a queen
- lift with a special device; "jack up the car so you can change the tire"
- a small worthless amount; "you don't know jack"
- jacklight: hunt with a jacklight
- A device for lifting heavy objects, esp. one for raising the axle of a motor vehicle off the ground so that a wheel can be changed or the underside inspected
- A socket with two or more pairs of terminals, designed to receive a jack plug
I admit I am personally (as in scissor-wieldingly) responsible for the near-mullet Jack is currently sporting. May posterity forgive me...
Jack being topped up in mid run. John Shawe really knows how to build a really good coal fired loco. A real pleasure to run.
Similar posts: scissor hoistcurved iris scissorsscissor lift rental pricescissors manufacturercurved mayo scissorskai scissori understand how scissors can beat paperforged kitchen shears