Tire City - Tire Choice Locations.
- Become in need of rest or sleep; grow weary
- exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
- Cause to feel in need of rest or sleep; weary
- hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
- Lose interest in; become bored with
- A large town
- A place or situation characterized by a specified attribute
- people living in a large densely populated municipality; "the city voted for Republicans in 1994"
- An incorporated municipal center
- an incorporated administrative district established by state charter; "the city raised the tax rate"
- a large and densely populated urban area; may include several independent administrative districts; "Ancient Troy was a great city"
I can see that sign.
Tire City & Radiator Land... Either place sounds like Heaven too me. My family & I always get a chuckle when ever we see a sign that reads "Entrance In Rear," b-cuz it sounds like they're talking about Anal Sex. That's a fancey ampersand isn't it. ------------ The north side of Greenup Avenue between 17th and 18th Streets in downtown Ashland, Kentucky.
#15 of 365 - tired City
a tired lazy photo but at least you can see my Cram Cream cupcake mat in the background :-)
Similar posts: federal tyres singaporemercedes wheels and tiresdiscount tire humblesumitomo touring lst tire reviewcooper tires vs goodyear tiresmr tire marylandcontinental tires cyclingforklift solid tyrestractor tires texasblizzak tires prices