publicado a la(s) 7 ene. 2012 1:24 por Juan Luis Herrera Cortijo
actualizado el 28 ene. 2012 0:27
Board Cam becomes universal!
In version 2.0 Board Cam becomes an universal app and from now on is also available for the iPhone 4S users! And best of all, the iPhone version is completely FREE for those who already have the iPad version.
Board Cam is available also for other iPhone models and for the iPod touch models with integrated camera, but the external video output feature is not available in these devices.
New features in Board Cam for iPad
- Freeze: Now, while using Board Cam in video camera mode, you can freeze the video image and continue interacting with it. This feature is also available for video recording and you can save the frozen snapshot in your session.
- Customizable whiteboard color: now your whiteboard will become a "colorboard" because you can customize its background color.
- Quick color pickers: now you have 5 customizable color slots to quickly pick the color of your pointers, lines, labels or your whiteboard. You can define a different set of colors for each of those features.
Interface improvements in Board Cam for iPad
The interface has been modified to better fit the new features and to improve the work-flow.
- The color selectors have been detached from the setting panel and now have their own button right in the toolbar.
- The recording options and the help have been integrated in the settings panel.
- The record button now starts and stops recording and you no longer need to open a panel to do that.
- Simplified save session panel.
- Minor aesthetic and user experience improvements.
What comes in Board Cam for iPhone and iPod touch?
Board Cam for iPhone and iPod touch comes with almost all the features of the iPad version
- Fully customizable pointers, connected pointers, permanent pointers, hand drawing and labels.
- Interact with the video camera image, an image chosen from your photo library or a whiteboard.
- Prepare your labels and store them for later use.
- Save your contents for later use.
- Video and audio recording.
- External video output only for iPhone 4S.
What's not included in Board Cam for iPhone and iPod touch?
Although I wanted to include all the features of the iPad version, simply there was not enough room in the screen for all of them. So, the following features are NOT available for now in the iPhone/iPod touch:
- Undo and redo the drawing sequence.
- Hide controls.