- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in the area are for sale"
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in 2000.
- The BMW M3 is a high-performance version of the BMW 3 Series, developed by BMW's tuning branch BMW M. M3 models have been derived from the E30, E36, E46 and E90/E92/E93 3-series, and sold with coupe, sedan and convertible body styles.
- GTR is the self-titled debut album and sole official studio release from the short-lived supergroup GTR. The album peaked at #11 on the Billboard 200, and the single "When the Heart Rules the Mind" reached #14 on the Billboard Hot 100. Another single, "The Hunter," peaked at #85.
- GTR was a supergroup founded in 1985 by ex-Genesis guitarist Steve Hackett and Yes and Asia guitarist Steve Howe. The band name came from an abbreviation of "guitar".
- (guided tissue regeneration) A new technique for replacing bone tissue
bmw m3 gtr for sale - Burago 1:24
Burago 1:24 BMW M3 Cup
Building on the already-capable M3, this Cup version includes race-spec parts for the engine, suspension, bodywork and wheels/tires. Opening hood, doors and trunk, the front wheels steer with steering wheel. Detailed chassis with separate exhaust system. Die-cast metal body with plastic parts with authentic paint color.
•Opening hood and doors
•Front wheels steer with steering wheel
•Detailed chassis with separate exhaust system
•Adjustable seat back
•Die-cast metal body with plastic parts
BMW M3 GTR
The car that basically stomped all over its class in American LeMans until Porsche and the other competition whined that they didn't make enough of them available for sale, and it was ruining the "spirit" of American LeMans. So BMW just ran it over to the Nurburgring and let it have its fill of Porsches there.
M3 E46 GTR
BMW put 10 road going GTR's on sale for 250.000 euros each.
bmw m3 gtr for sale
The M3 is based on the prosaic 3 Series family sedan and has 'redefined' the term 'sports saloon'. There were several iterations of the M3 including two EVO versions and a convertible, but BMW shocked the world with the release of the E36 M3 in 1993. It had a new engine with a maximum speed electronically limited to 155mph. Not only was the new M3 quick but the international media was full of praise for the Germany hotrod. Everybody who was anybody simply had to be seen in one. In 2000, BMW released the E46 M3 which was a much more refined car to drive. The E46 M3 was a simply brilliant package that had absolutely no peers unless you considered the true exoticars. It was a genuine sales success all over the world.