The meeting organisers are grateful for the financial support provided by its partners/sponsors.
BMC-BAMC 2020 was organised in partnership with:
- The Clay Mathematics Institute is a Foundation dedicated to increasing and disseminating mathematical knowledge. It supports the work of leading researchers at various stages of their careers and organises conferences, workshops, and summer schools.
- The Edinburgh Mathematical Society was founded in 1883 and is a learned society for the mathematical sciences community in Scotland. The aims of the EMS are the development and promotion of all aspects of the mathematical sciences - including pure and applied mathematics, statistics, operational research, and data science.
- The Glasgow Mathematical Journal Trust is a charity, committed to strengthening mathematics throughout Scotland. Through their funding of school and outreach activities, through to funding for cutting-edge research, the trust facilitates and nurtures the full spectrum of mathematical activity. Support for this meeting is provided by the Glasgow Mathematical Journal Learning and Research Support Fund.
- The Institute of Mathematics and its Applications (IMA) exists to support the advancement of mathematical knowledge and its applications and to promote and enhance mathematical culture in the United Kingdom and elsewhere, for the public good.
- The International Centre for Mathematical Sciences (ICMS) supports research in the mathematical sciences. ICMS is delighted to support the outreach activities at this meeting. We believe this represents an exciting addition to the BMC BAMC 2020 programme. For more information about ICMS, and the PCTF funding, see our website.
- The London Mathematical Society is a major UK learned society for mathematics. The Society's activities include publishing journals and books, providing grants to support mathematics and organising scientific meetings and lectures
- The Quarterly Journal of Mechanics and Applied Mathematics publishes original research articles on the application of mathematics to the field of mechanics interpreted in its widest sense. In addition to traditional areas, such as fluid and solid mechanics, the editors welcome submissions relating to any modern and emerging areas of applied mathematics.
BMC-BAMC 2020 received sponsorship from
- The University of Glasgow Chancellors Fund, supports innovative, exciting projects that have an impact across the University and wider community.
- Maplesoft has provided mathematics-based software solutions to educators and researchers in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields for over 30 years. Maplesoft's flagship product, Maple, combines the world's most powerful mathematics engine with an interface that makes it extremely easy to analyse, explore, visualise, and solve mathematical problems. There will be a demo of maplesoft software during the Poster Session on Tuesday evening.
- Cambridge University Press dates from 1534 and is part of the University of Cambridge. Our mission is to unlock people's potential with the best learning and research solutions.
- Glasgow City Council. Our Sunday evening Civic Reception is courtesy of the Rt Hon The Lord Provost and Glasgow City Council.
BMC-BAMC 2020 had the support of the following exhibitors
- Springer is a leading global scientific, technical and medical portfolio, providing researchers in academia, scientific institutions and corporate R&D departments with quality content through innovative information, products and services
- Taylor & Francis partners with world-class authors, from leading scientists and researchers, to scholars and professionals operating at the top of their fields. Together, we publish in all areas of the Humanities, Social Sciences, Behavioural Sciences, Science, Technology and Medicine sectors. We are one of the world’s leading publishers of scholarly journals, books, eBooks, text books and reference works.
More to follow
If you are interested in sponsoring/exhibiting at BMC-BAMC 2021, please contact email@example.com