Grand marina hotel helsinki : Hotel ille de france : Citizen m hotel.
Grand Marina Hotel Helsinki
- (in Helsinki (Finland))
- The capital of Finland, a port in the southern part of the country, on the Gulf of Finland; pop. 492,000
- the capital and largest city of Finland; located in southern Finland; a major port and commercial and cultural center
- Helsinki is a constituency represented in the Finnish Eduskunta (parliament). It covers the administrative area of the city of Helsinki, with a population of 559,046 . Helsinki currently elects 21 members of the Eduskunta.
- A specially designed harbor with moorings for pleasure craft and small boats
- a fancy dock for small yachts and cabin cruisers
- A marina is a harbor with wharfs keeping boats and yachts and with services for recreational boating. A marina may have refueling, washing and repair facilities, ship chandlers, stores and restaurants. A marina may include ground facilities such as parking lots for vehicles and boat trailers.
- Marina is the name of a station in the Barcelona metro network, served by TMB line L1. It's named after Carrer de la Marina, in the edge of two districts: Eixample and Sant Marti.
- expansive: of behavior that is impressive and ambitious in scale or scope; "an expansive lifestyle"; "in the grand manner"; "collecting on a grand scale"; "heroic undertakings"
- thousand: the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- (of a person) Of high rank and with an appearance and manner appropriate to it
- Designed to impress through scale or splendor
- august: of or befitting a lord; "heir to a lordly fortune"; "of august lineage"
- Magnificent and imposing in appearance, size, or style
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
Hôtel Grand Marina
Notre hotel : le Grand Marina - une architecture des plus moscovites !
Room Canon 400D, Tamron A16 Taken on 22nd Aug 2009, Helsinki
Similar posts: student hotel ratesbeachfront white sands motel7 brothers motelcheap accommodation in parishotel jobs in orange countyextended stay hotels coupon codessunset inn ncaccommodation mudgeelargos hotel kowlooncroatia accommodations