Usb Wireless Card For Desktop. Wireless N Networks. The Fastest Wireless Router.
Usb Wireless Card For Desktop
- A wireless network interface controller (WNIC) is a network card which connects to a radio-based computer network, unlike a regular network interface controller (NIC) which connects to a wire-based network such as token ring or ethernet.
- Denoting a piece of equipment such as a microcomputer that is suitable for use at an ordinary desk
- the top of a desk
- The working surface of a desk
- background: (computer science) the area of the screen in graphical user interfaces against which icons and windows appear
- A file shortcut in Microsoft Windows is a small file containing a target URI or GUID, or the name of a target program file that the shortcut represents. The shortcut might additionally specify parameters to be passed to the target program when it is run.
- A desktop computer
- Universal serial bus, a connection technology for attaching peripheral devices to a computer, providing fast data exchange
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) is a specification to establish communication between devices and a host controller (usually personal computers), developed and invented by Ajay Bhatt while working for Intel. USB is intended to replace many varieties of serial and parallel ports.
- The Universal Serial Bus is probably going to replace the serial and parallel interfaces. USB enables the effortless connection of peripheral devices without the need to install cards into the computer or reconfigure parts of the operating system.
- Stands for Universal Serial Bus. Is a method of connecting devices to a computer. Most smartphones now use microUSB cables to charge and sync.
Ed's desk 3 - 02.2006
Just a look at the computer desk. It may look a little cluttered with both the iMac and the laptop on there, but I can always put the wireless keyboard on the shelf under the desk to get more writing space. Most of the items I need to be completely functional are within easy reach.
This is the contents of my desktop for the Lifehacker photo pool
See also: wireless usb printermini wireless usb keyboardwireless cell phone stores360 wireless controller adapterhow to share printer wirelesswireless notebook adaptorswireless printer interface