Breo Sport Roam 18cm Black Digital Watch : Swiss Watches Uk : Watch Private Parts.
Breo Sport Roam 18cm Black Digital Watch
- A watch is a timepiece that is made to be worn on a person. It is usually a wristwatch, worn on the wrist with a strap or bracelet. In addition to the time, modern watches often display the day, date, month and year, and electronic watches may have many other functions.
- a watch with a digital display
- A watch that shows the time through digits rather than through a dial and hands (analog) display.
- Entertainment; fun
- A source of amusement or entertainment
- an active diversion requiring physical exertion and competition
- wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner; "she was sporting a new hat"
- frolic: play boisterously; "The children frolicked in the garden"; "the gamboling lambs in the meadows"; "The toddlers romped in the playroom"
- An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment
- Make black, esp. by the application of black polish
- being of the achromatic color of maximum darkness; having little or no hue owing to absorption of almost all incident light; "black leather jackets"; "as black as coal"; "rich black soil"
- Make (one's face, hands, and other visible parts of one's body) black with polish or makeup, so as not to be seen at night or, esp. formerly, to play the role of a black person in a musical show, play, or movie
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- blacken: make or become black; "The smoke blackened the ceiling"; "The ceiling blackened"
- Move about or travel aimlessly or unsystematically, esp. over a wide area
- roll: move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment; "The gypsies roamed the woods"; "roving vagabonds"; "the wandering Jew"; "The cattle roam across the prairie"; "the laborers drift from one town to the next"; "They rolled from town to town"
- Travel unsystematically over, through, or around (a place)
- "Roam" was the fourth single from The B-52's' 1989 hit album Cosmic Thing, following "(Shake That) Cosmic Thing", "Channel Z" and "Love Shack". Roam was a number-three hit on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart in January 1990.
- (of a person's eyes or hands) Pass lightly over something without stopping
- Real-time optimally adapting mesh (ROAM), is a continuous level of detail algorithm that optimizes terrain meshes.
Happy Birthday to my Rocker Nerd
Henry is 7 today. SEVEN. How??? What???? When????? For his birthday he received not one, but two watches- his new "thing." Here he models them (one is a stopwatch around his neck, the other an analog "slapwatch") along with the digital watch he received for last year's birthday. He's always been great in front of the camera, but this new "I challenge you to a wry smirk-off" face...I don't know how to feeeeeel about it. I do miss my baby.
Today I was happy just like a kid. I've plugged into my old-old digital watch some power and found how awesome it was and still is!! Anybody feels the same, or maybe has similar watch?? It has around 20 years I guess.... ha!! :)
Similar posts: 14k wrist watchwatch taken online for free without downloadingwatch band replacementsesq diamond watchesdkny chronograph watchcasio g shock ana digi watchwatch chelsea liverpool livewatch office season 5 episode 1cartier tank watch bandstitanium quartz watch