UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS T SHIRT. MUD HENS T SHIRT
University Of Arkansas T Shirt
- The grounds and buildings of such an institution
- a large and diverse institution of higher learning created to educate for life and for a profession and to grant degrees
- The members of this collectively
- establishment where a seat of higher learning is housed, including administrative and living quarters as well as facilities for research and teaching
- An educational institution designed for instruction, examination, or both, of students in many branches of advanced learning, conferring degrees in various faculties, and often embodying colleges and similar institutions
- the body of faculty and students at a university
- a state in south central United States; one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War
- a river that rises in the Rocky Mountains in Colorado and flows southeast through Kansas and Oklahoma and through Arkansas to become a tributary of the Mississippi River
- Arkansas ( ) is a state located in the southern region of the United States. Its name is an Algonquin name of the Quapaw Indians. Arkansas shares a border with six states, with its eastern border largely defined by the Mississippi River.
- A state in the southern central US, on the western banks of the Mississippi River; pop. 2,673,400; capital, Little Rock; statehood, June 15, 1836 (25). Arkansas seceded from the Union in 1861 to fight for the Confederacy during the Civil War and rejoined the Union in 1868. In 1957, federal troops were needed to enforce school desegregation in Little Rock
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
university of arkansas t shirt - Sports Coverage
Sports Coverage ARKBSK University of Arkansas Bed Skirt
Sports Coverage ARKBSK This solid colored jersey mesh bed skirt is made to coordinate with your team comforter. The machine washable bed skirt looks and feels like a real jersey! Available in twin, full, and queen sizes. Features: -Arkansas Razorbacks theme -100% mesh jersey with poly/cotton platforms -Machine washable -Made in USA -Available Sizes: Twin, full, queen About Sports Coverage, Inc. Sports Coverage, Inc. specializes in high quality, officially licensed collegiate and NFL sports bedding for the ultimate fans. Their extensive line of sports bedding includes polyester jersey mesh comforters, pillow shams, toss pillows, bed skirts, drapes, and valances in team colors- products look and feel just like the college and NFL players’ real team jersey! Coordinating 100% jersey cotton sheet sets enhance the spirited sports theme in the bedroom. Sports Coverage’s Sideline Collection features a stripe on either side of the team logo on comforters and shams. Continue the sports theme into the bathroom with a plush bath set (available for limited college teams) and a shower curtain with your team’s logo featured in the middle. Sports Coverage products are machine washable in cold water (toss pillow is spot clean only) and made in the US.
Pulaski county, Arkansas 09/14 Leaving class today, riding out of the parking lot on the bike. I saw a man either fall down backwards or lay down (I couldn't tell at the time). Stopped and said something to him (don't remember, probably "hey buddy") and he didn't respond. So I jumped off (I'm surprised I remembered to put the kickstand down) and ran over to him, telling people nearby to call for help. Afr/Amer. man in shorts and a t-shirt that read "WORLD'S GREATEST GRANDPA," later found out to be named Ronald, and in his early 50s. He was completely unresponsive at first, lying flat on his back, but I couldn't tell if he was breathing right away b/c I still had my helmet and gloves on. Just kept patting him on the face and hands to try to stimulate him into a response. After about two minutes of this (and seeing that he'd cracked himself a good one on the back of the head, bloody spot on the pavement) he finally started to respond, gripped my hand a little opened and closed his eyes, moaned. I kept talking to him, somebody came up and told me university nurses were on the way. He was starting to talk by the time they showed up, I stepped back and let them check him. Blood pressure was normal but nobody tried to move him until ambulance/fire/police arrived. Only thing we could find out at the scene was that he'd donated plasma earlier in the day. Said he was feeling hot, a little dizzy, and thirsty at the bus stop (which was about 20 yards away) and was walking to the water fountain in the student center. Never made it that far. He passed the questions that the EMTs always ask (name, date, etc), but they convinced him to take the ride to the hospital anyway. He was in some pain, his head probably from the fall, and still a little dizzy, but coherent. Probably need a few stitches, and slight chance of a concussion. I had a similar experience last year where I saw a man fall due to dizziness, but back then he'd been having those symptoms and headaches for awhile. He didn't take the ride to the hospital and instead had his mother (who had to be in her 80s) come pick him up so he could go home and get in bed. He didn't go to the hospital, and died later that night of a brain aneurysm. Glad the guy today didn't make that choice. His main concern at the time they left was that he wouldn't be able to get a ride home from the hospital. Adrenaline rush tapered off about the time I pulled away from the scene and it was a little creepy.
Brake for Bears
The University of Central Arkansas Police Department and the Student Government Association teamed to promote pedestrian safety through the Brake for Bears campaign on Wednesday. Volunteers and UCA Police officers encouraged safety awareness throughout the day at various crosswalks around campus by distributing pedestrian safety information and official Brake for Bears t-shirts.
university of arkansas t shirt
[***INCLUDED IN THIS SET: (1)University of Arkansas Sidelines Comforter - Full/Queen, (2)University of Arkansas Sidelines Sham] Show your spirit with a comforter, bed skirt, sham, shower curtain, and window treatment of your favorite sports team! Each piece in this collection has the authentic team logo screen printed in the center and features authentic team colors. These comforters and shams look and feel just like a real jersey! Comforter and sham feature a long mesh ''Sideline'' along either side of the logo for a stylish effect. Features: -Arkansas Razorbacks theme -''Sideline'' print on comforter and sham -Sham fits standard pillow size -Twin sheet set includes 1 fitted sheet, 1 top sheet, 1 pillow case -Full and Queen sheet sets include 1 fitted sheet, 1 top sheet, 2 pillow cases -Drapes available in regular and large sizes -Bedding and shower curtain made from 100pct polyester jersey mesh -Sheets are 100pct cotton, soft and durable -Machine washable -Made in the USA Specifications: -Twin comforter: 66'' W x 86'' D -Full/Queen comforter: 86'' W x 86'' D -Toss pillow: 17'' x 17'' Square -Valance rod pocket: 3'' H -Valance header: 2'' H -Overall valance: 14'' H x 88'' L -Regular drapes: 82'' H x 63'' W -Large drapes: 82'' H x 84'' W -Shower curtain: 72'' H x 72'' W About Sports Coverage, Inc. Sports Coverage, Inc. specializes in high quality, officially licensed Collegiate and NFL sports bedding for the ultimate fans. Their extensive line of sports bedding includes polyester jersey mesh comforters, pillow shams, toss pillows, bed skirts, drapes, and valances in team colors- products look and feel just like the college and NFL players real team jersey! Coordinating 100pct jersey cotton sheet sets enhance the spirited sports theme in the bedroom. Sports Coverage s Sideline Collection features a stripe on either side of the team logo on comforters and shams. Continue the sports theme into the bathroom with a plush bath set (available for limited college teams) a