Salty Dog Cafe T Shirt : Band T Shirt For.
Salty Dog Cafe T Shirt
- Salty Dog was a hard-rock band formed in late 1986 in Los Angeles by Jimmi Bleacher, Scott Lane, Michael Hannon and Khurt Maier.
- In the U.S. Marines and Navy, a salty dog is someone who is very experienced, having traveled much and seen more than his fair share of things; used more in the lower enlisted ranks to establish some kind of credibility regardless of rank.
- A Salty Dog is a cocktail of vodka or gin and grapefruit juice, served in a glass with a salted rim. The salt is the only difference between a Salty Dog and a Greyhound.
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- Corporate Average Fuel Economy
- a small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold
- The Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) are regulations in the United States, first enacted by US Congress in 1975, and intended to improve the average fuel economy of cars and light trucks (trucks, vans and sport utility vehicles) sold in the US in the wake of the 1973 Arab Oil Embargo.
- A cafe ( or ), also spelled cafe, may in the United States mean an informal restaurant, offering a range of hot meals and made-to-order sandwiches, , while in most other countries it refers to an establishment which focuses on serving coffee, like an American coffeehouse.
salty dog cafe t shirt - Bagdad Cafe
German writer-director Percy Adlon makes a "remarkable" (Boxoffice) American debut with his "charming" (Vogue) Bagdad Cafe starring Cch Pounder (Face/Off) and Jack Palance(City Slickers). Injecting his bold and unique style into a sweet story about the common threads that connect disparate people, Adlon succeeds in creating a cinematic jewel that is both "hilarious and touching" (Los Angeles Times). Drawn to a pair of lights in the barren American desert sky, a mysterious German woman, Jasmin, stumbles upon a dilapidated motel/diner in the middle of nowhere. Her unusual appearance and demeanor are at first suspicious to Brenda, the exasperated owner who has difficulty making ends meet. But when an unlikely magic sparks between the two women, this lonely desert outpost is transformed into a thrivingand popularoasis.
Actress Marianne Sagebrecht reunites with her Sugarbaby director, Percy Adlon, in this story of a German woman abandoned by her husband in the Mojave desert and taken into a kooky community at a remote cafe. C.C.H. Pounder (Dr. Angela Hicks on television's ER) gives an atypically unhinged performance as the cafe owner, and Jack Palance is wonderful as an artist who wants to capture on canvas the beauty he perceives in the rotund Sagebrecht. Adlon's warm but slightly unreal colors give the film a hint of fantasy and time standing still for a life-changing adventure. --Tom Keogh
This is a stream of photos from the day, not just one. I had to go to Savannah for an eye appointment. I have been there before so I decided to skip the sight seeing and go to Hilton Head to see what all of the hype is about. I went to The Salty Dog Cafe because it seems to be the most popular place. I wasn't at all impressed with any of it. It was too pretty...like trying to be pretty perfect. None of it seemed natural. I bought the t-shirt anyway. And a cup. And a magnet. I had great beer and ate my food out of a dog bowl. Probably won't make my way back. It smelled like dirty fish. I met a crazy lady from Charleston who makes lamps out of seashells.
Salty Dog Boat
Not sure if this boat still goes out, but adds to the legend of the Salty Dog to have this moored here.