Death To The Pixies T Shirt : Cute Custom T Shirts : The Queen T Shirts.
Death To The Pixies T Shirt
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- Fairies, in the fictional series Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer, are beings, usually shorter than a human, who possess magic properties. The average height of a fairy is exactly 1 metre, one centimetre. All the fairies have retreated below the Earth to escape the destructiveness of the human race.
- A supernatural being in folklore and children's stories, typically portrayed as small and humanlike in form, with pointed ears and a pointed hat, and mischievous in character
- Pixies is a 2002 EP release of the (mostly) previously unissued material from the Pixies' original 17-track demo tape (known to Pixies aficionados as "The Purple Tape"), recorded at Fort Apache Studios in March 1987 by Gary Smith.
- The Pixies are an American alternative rock band that formed in Boston in 1986. The group disbanded in 1993 under acrimonious circumstances but reunited in 2004.
death to the pixies t shirt - Doolittle
Japanese limited edition in an LP-style slipcase.
Yeah, Kim Deal made a big splash of her own, and Frank Black is still holding his own. But as any Pixies fan will tell you, and as Doolittle suggests (like "ten million pounds of sludge" to the head), the Pixies rocked harder than the sum of their parts. They were masters of dynamics (check out "Monkey Gone to Heaven," or "Hey"), moving from quietly subdued to all-out head-banging and back before you could say "la la love you." Black Francis was one of the most unique vocal stylists of the '80s. His duets with bassist Deal, "I Bleed" and "Silver," work the way Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong worked together. And it's still staggering how much Joey Santiago, lead guitarist, could accomplish with one simple, single note. "Here Comes Your Man," by the way, is as straightforwardly poppy as the Pixies ever got, so enjoy it. --Dan Leone
Thank you so much !
I know I'm very very late for that... But I wanted to take my time to take a good picture to thanks you for all those cards ! *__________* I was really so so so so happy to receive these ! <3 I'll flickrmail you later because I had not the time to write a card since now but I'll do for sure with a little surprise with it ! ;D Hope you'll forgive me for being late... *HUGS* Edit :: I decided to do this thing but I'll not tag anyone of you, don't be afraid. But if you want to do it... do it ! :D If your life was a film what would the soundtrack be? So, here's how it works: 1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod... whatever) 2. Put it on shuffle 3. Press play 4. For every title/experience/scene listed below, type the song that's playing 5. When you go to a new question, press the next button 6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool, write down the actual song that is playing... 7. When you're finished tag some other people to do it! Name of the movie: Stripper - Soho Dolls (OKAAAAAY, is my life an X film ? xD) Opening Credits: Diabolique mon ange - Mylene Farmer Waking Up: Lovegame - Lady Gaga First Day At School: Gasoline - Porcelain and the Tramps Breaking Up: Fool rush in - Bow wow wow (Kevin Shields remix) Prom: Boys boys boys - Lady Gaga Life: Captains and Cruise Ships - Owl City Making Babies: Non non non - Camelia Jordana Mental Breakdown: White Horse - Taylor Swift Driving: I'm your favorite drug - Porcelain and the Tramps Flashback: The last song - Rihanna Getting Back Together: Poker Face - Lady Gaga Birth of a Child: Jynweythek Ylow - Aphex Twin Final Battle: La vie en solitaire - Camelia Jordana Death Scene: Rainbow veins - Owl City Funeral Song: Avril 14th - Aphex Twins (gosh, this is a song which made me cry when I first listened to it...) Final words: La fille de la bande - Renan Luce Edit II :: Yes, I did it twice... xD Name of the movie: Enchanted - Taylor Swift Opening Credits: Commander - Kelly Rowland & David Guetta Waking Up: The other side of the door - Taylor Swift First Day At School: Calamity Jane - Camelia Jordana Breaking Up: Sugar Cube - Porcelain and the Tramps Prom: True Colors - The Glee Cast Life: The Fall - Pixie Lott Making Babies: Her Morning Elegance - Oren Lavie Mental Breakdown: We are broken - Paramore Driving: Man Down - Rihanna Flashback: Ooh la la - Goldfrapp Getting Back Together: Hey you - Pony Pony Run Run Birth of a Child: I met up with the King - First Aid Kits Final Battle: My heart - Paramore (this sound would be really great for this kind of movie scene ! *________*) Death Scene: Breathe me - Sia Funeral Song: Opus 36 - Dustin O'Halloran (this one too made me cry... the funeral song of my two shuffle tests would be really great for that scene !) Final words: Superstar - Taylor Swift
365:169 .. Mouldy Old Tee
Dug out another mouldy old classic tee from the suitcase under my bed... this was my favourite around 1991. I remember having to explain time and time again that this was a Pro-Pixies shirt to people who came up to me and said "but the Pixies are great, why do you want to kill them?" Some people take things so literally... sheesh. (So, no need to worry Beth!). Now, I just need to decide whether I go with the colour or the monochrome shot... I'm going to live with them for a few hours before making the choice :-) I quite like the pose in this shot... it's a bit different. UPDATE: Decided to go with the colour shot - because I've already done so many B&W ones! Plus I like the head tilt. LIGHTING: Main strobe light to right of camera, high pointing down at subject - no diffusion, naked light. 50% power. Rear strobe light to left and read of subject, pointing straight to the right at a 90 degree angle (in order to light both the backdrop and provide a bit of direct backlight to the subject). Again, naked light, 50% power.
death to the pixies t shirt
Before the Breeders and Frank Black, there was this Boston quartet, playing hardcore's rush and terseness against the acoustic grit and the minor-key flourish of Latin pop. Their first full-length album is their starkest, harsh and trebly, with the drums right in your face, and songs edited to eliminate any note that's not absolutely necessary. Singer Black Francis yelping away about destroyed bodies and the river Euphrates, alternately acting cryptic and crazed. Kim Deal, then calling herself "Mrs. John Murphy," contributes the highlight, "Gigantic," a creepy anthem about childhood voyeurism. The playing is snarly and tricky but unfailingly tuneful, and the hooks come out of nowhere, hiding behind the noise, and bite down hard. --Douglas Wolk