T Shirt Carryout Bags. T Shirt Size Chart For
T Shirt Carryout Bags
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- (bag) a flexible container with a single opening; "he stuffed his laundry into a large bag"
- (of a hunter) Succeed in killing or catching an animal
- Put (something) in a bag
- (bag) capture or kill, as in hunting; "bag a few pheasants"
- (bag) hang loosely, like an empty bag
- Succeed in securing (something)
What's in my bag? Circa February 2010