Ideas for wedding bouquets - Bouquet de table - Boys before flower online.
Ideas For Wedding Bouquets
- An attractively arranged bunch of flowers, esp. one presented as a gift or carried at a ceremony
- (bouquet) a pleasingly sweet olfactory property
- An expression of approval; a compliment
- (Bouquet (wine)) The use of wine tasting descriptors allow the taster an opportunity to put into words the aromas and flavors that they experience and can be used in assessing the overall quality of wine.
- A characteristic scent, esp. that of a wine or perfume
- (bouquet) an arrangement of flowers that is usually given as a present
- A marriage ceremony, esp. considered as including the associated celebrations
- a party of people at a wedding
- marriage: the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony; "their marriage was conducted in the chapel"
- the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- A concept or mental impression
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
Wedding Bouquet Decoupage Pendant
I made this pendant for myself with one of my "reject" clay pendants (it wasn't quite round or flat enough to use for a pendant I intended to sell). I used a photograph of my wedding bouquet. I love the idea of using photos of wedding bouquets for these pendants and I can't wait to wear this around. :)
Beth had a great idea for the wedding bouquets. Instead of her having one type and all the bridesmaids having another type, Beth had a bouquet with five different types of white flowers and the bridesmaids each had a different bouquet of one type of flower from Beth's.