Easter floral centerpieces. The frozen flower.
Easter Floral Centerpieces
- A decorative piece or display placed in the middle of a dining or serving table
- (centerpiece) the central or most important feature; "education was the centerpiece of the Democratic Party's political platform"
- (Centerpiece) Table settings -
- An item or issue intended to be a focus of attention
- (centerpiece) something placed at the center of something else (as on a table)
- The period in which this occurs, esp. the weekend from Good Friday to Easter Monday
- Easter (Eostre (Old English); ????? Paskha, from Hebrew: ?????? Pesakh,/Passover) is the central religious feast in the Christian liturgical year. According to Christian scripture, Jesus was resurrected from the dead on the third day after his crucifixion.
- east wind: a wind from the east
- The most important and oldest festival of the Christian Church, celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ and held (in the Western Church) between March 21 and April 25, on the first Sunday after the first full moon following the northern spring equinox
- a Christian celebration of the Resurrection of Christ; celebrated on the Sunday following the first full moon after the vernal equinox
- Of flowers
- Decorated with or depicting flowers
- Of flora or floras
- resembling or made of or suggestive of flowers; "an unusual floral design"
- relating to or associated with flowers; "floral organs"
- of or relating to the plant life in a particular region; "characteristic alpine floral elements"
Hop to It! An Easter Brunch
This Easter, host a brunch for friends and family that is full of vibrant spring flowers in shades of purple and special Easter treats. Create an elegant tablescape using purple, pink and cream floral centerpieces, fresh white linens and crystal clear glassware -- Project Wedding Ask guests to dress in their Easter best -- Nordstrom Serve a variety of breakfast foods including Carrot Cake Muffins -- Yankee Magazine Brightly colored floral arrangements will add lots of spring flair to your bash -- Martha Stewart Arrange a dessert buffet with pastel colored buckets brimming with your favorite Easter candies -- Southern Living Purchase a few white ceramic bunnies to place strategically throughout your party space -- Pottery Barn Send guests this lovely lavender invitation accented by a satin ribbon -- FineStationery.com
Centerpiece for Easter Dinner. I was glad I had something from the yard for the table. It's so early in the season I didn't know if I would.