FANCY PAPER NAPKINS : NAPKIN PSORIASIS.
Fancy Paper Napkins
- (paper napkin) A tissue paper product used with food. Usually provided as a stack of folded sheets. Family or luncheon napkins are normally embossed with an overall embossing pattern, single ply, and quarter-folded.
- illusion: something many people believe that is false; "they have the illusion that I am very wealthy"
- (esp. of foodstuffs) Of high quality
- Elaborate in structure or decoration
- not plain; decorative or ornamented; "fancy handwriting"; "fancy clothes"
- visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- Designed to impress
fancy paper napkins - Paisley Au
Paisley Au Lait ~ Designer Black and White Fancy Dinner Napkins
If you are looking for something stylish yet unique, then dress your party table with our decorative woodblock printed fancy cotton dinner napkins. These fancy decorative dinner napkins will handsomely accent your lovely dinnerware and are sure to have your guests talking long after the party is over. 88%
Our handcrafted cotton napkins are printed on preshrunk, superior grade, soft cotton and are exquisitely finished with neat double stitched hems.
Each piece is handcrafted using intricately hand carved wooden blocks and is an original work of art distinguished by the work of the artisan, the particular lot of dye, and even varying weather conditions. Tonal variations are inherent to the block printing process and enhance the individuality, character and uniqueness of each creation.
About this design: Paisley Au Lait: Bathed in light and touched by shadows this stunning black and white composition is the perfect balance between opulence and elegance. Its magnificent form includes a striking contrast of regal black paisley motifs audaciously afloat on a radiant milky white ground, illuminated by opalescent light.
- for the HPC Layers of Flavor swap. I'm hoping there are enough layers. I started out on a piece of comic book board (the inserts that go in the sleeves to keep the books straight) and just layered a bunch of book pages on. Then on went the fancy napkins and doily scraps. The flowers are from a Cavallini desk calendar. Paper collage; book pages, napkin overlay, doily, bubble wrap stamping, calendar images, punches, Dymo labels. 5"x7". ETA: After posting this, I brushed around the edges with gold metallic acrylic paint. THEY ARE DONE. For real this time.
This is probably the first baloney sandwich I've had since the second grade. But it's "Blue Hill bologna", with fancy mustard and good bread and zippy pickles. The flies at the picnic tables at Stone Barns were going nuts so I folded up the sandwich in paper napkins and went for a walk to eat it in the pasture, far away from the flies.