- olive oil
- onion, sliced
- pepper, sliced
- minced garlic
- 8 ounces steak, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- Worcestershire sauce
- reduced-fat provolone cheese
- whole wheat rolls
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté onion, pepper, and garlic in pan.
Season steak with salt and pepper.
- Add beef to pan and sauté until browned. Stir in Worcestershire sauce and cooked until done.
- Cut rolls in half, and place one half of each slice of cheese on each side. Place rolls under broiler until the cheese melts and rolls get slightly browned.
- Top each roll with beef, peppers and onions and serve.