- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning (I made my own!)
- 4 tablespoons parmesan-romano cheese mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained well
- Rinse, drain, and chop artichoke hearts.
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spritz a baking dish with cooking spray (Pam).
- Whisk together cream, flour, garlic pepper and 2 tablespoons parmesan-romano cheese until well blended.
- Heat in microwave oven in interval, stopping to stir, until very hot and thickened slightly.
- Stir in spinach, Asiago cheese, and artichoke hearts until well mixed.
- Place mixture into prepared serving dish, spreading evenly.
- Sprinkle top evenly with remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, in oven 15 to 18 minutes or until hot and bubbly, and then broil until brown, if desired.
- Serve with crostini or tortilla chips.