As seen on What’s Gaby Cooking via
1 box of cookie mix, prepared as
instructed or 1 sleeve of cookie dough
1 box of brownie mix, prepared as
1 Box Oreo Cookies
Preheat your oven to
Prepare both the cookie mix and
brownie mix as the package instructs. (You may want to make your cookie dough a
tiny bit “wetter” due to the longer cooking time. Personally, I did not try
this but wish I had!)
- Cover the bottom of the baking pan with your
cookie dough, patting down to cover entire surface.
- Top with a layer of Oreos. Fit in as many as you
- Pour your brownie batter over Oreo layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until brownie layer is
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- When completely cooled, use a sharp knife to score