- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 C pistachios, chopped
- 2 C white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar egg yolks, salt, and vanilla extract. Mix in flour a little bit at a time until a soft dough forms.
- Slowly mix in pistachios and white chocolate chips.
- If dough is too soft, refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes. Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Place balls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown on the bottom. Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.