- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter, divided
- 4 1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Confectioners’ (powdered) Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips (I used Milk Chocolate)
- 4 Milk Chocolate Candy Bars (1.55 ounces each), coarsely chopped (I used Hershey’s)
- Colored sprinkles, optional
- Fill mini muffin tins with mini paper liners.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup peanut butter, butter and confectioners sugar and salt until smooth, set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips, candy bars and remaining peanut butter, stir until smooth. (this usually takes about 2 minutes)
- Drop a teaspoonful of chocolate mixture into paper liners. Top each with a scant teaspoonful of peanut butter mixture (I rolled mine into small balls)
- Top each with chocolate mixture to cover. Decorate with sprinkles if desired. Refrigerate until set.