· 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin
· ½ C panko bread crumbs
· 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
· 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
· 2 tsp chopped fresh thyme
· 1/4 teaspoon salt
· 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
· 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
· 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
· 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Spray or coat a baking dish with tinfoil.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, parsley, cheese, and thyme in a shallow dish. In another bowl, combine mustard, fennel seeds, and garlic. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
- Rub pork with mustard mixture, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture. (You may have to “pat” some on.)
- Place the pork in the oven and cook for at least 25 minutes, or until then.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.