1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking dish with oil.
2. Cut the zucchini, lengthwise. Remove the seeds with a spoon, leaving the “boats.” Lay the zucchini halves, cut sides up, in baking dish.
3. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray or a tbsp of EVOO. Add chopped onions and sauté until soft and translucent. Set aside.
4. Add turkey to the pan and cook until brown. Sprinkle with oregano, salt, and pepper. Remove from heat and stir in onions, feta cheese, pine nuts, red peppers, and scallions. Spoon mixture into zucchini “boats.”
5. Bake in oven for about 15 minutes, until the zucchini is soft and the cheese is melted slightly.