- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley (or 1 -2 tablespoons fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano (or 1 tablespoon fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
In a large bowl, combine all of the burger ingredients and mix well. Form into small patties. (I used a 1/4 C measuring spoon to make them uniform).
Cook patties on skillet or grill. (I used my Cuisinart Griddler.)
Serve on buns of choice.