- 1 12 ounce bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup margarine (recommended over butter)
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla (almond or peppermint extract work, too!)
- 1 bag Hershey kisses, unwrapped ***I recommend Candy Cane Kisses, to get a great pepperminet flavor, but they are seasonal. Otherwise, try hugs or another types of flavored kisses.***
- 2 ounces white chocolate
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt chocolate chips and margarine in medium saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat and add the milk, then flour, then vanilla.
- Wrap dough around kisses and roll to form 1 ½ inch balls. Place two inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 6-8 minutes. Transfer cookies to wax or parchment paper and cool completely.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate and oil (about 30 to 45 seconds on HIGH). Drizzle over cookies and decorate as desired.