- Olive Oil
- 4 Tablespoons Fig Spread Or Jam
- 12 ounces, weight Fresh Mozzarella, Sliced Thin
- 6 ounces, Thinly Sliced Prosciutto
- ½ cups Shaved Parmesan
- 1 bunch Washed And Rinsed Arugula
- Freshly Ground Pepper, to taste
- Kosher Salt To Taste
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Roll out the pizza dough as thinly as possible. Place on a large baking sheet.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with kosher salt. Spread fig spread (or jam) all over the surface of the dough.
- Lay sliced of mozzarella all over the surface. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and immediately lay prosciutto over hot pizza.
- Just before serving, sprinkle on arugula and Parmesan shavings.
- Cut into squares and serve immediately.