- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1-2 eggs
- 3/4 cups romano cheese
- 3/4 chicken stock
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350. Add olive oil to skillet on medium heat.
- Tenderize chicken, then dredge through flour, egg and cheese. Place in skillet and brown on both sides. Once brown, turn off heat.
- Melt butter in a small sauce pan. Add lemon juice and sliced lemons. Try to discard all seeds. Add white wine and parsley. Let come to a boil. Pour entire mix into chicken skillet. Add chicken stock to skillet.
- Cover and bake for about 20 minutes. Serve over pasta.