- 8 oz bocconcini mozzarella
- 3-4 medium (and firm) tomatoes
- 4 tbsp fresh basil
- 2 tbsp white truffle oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- loaf of french bread, sliced
- Cut your bocconcini into 8 equal pieces.
- Dice your tomato, making sure to discard as much juice and seeds as possible.
- Chop basil into small bits.
- Combine all ingredients in a covered bowl or container. Drizzle with about 2 tbsp white truffle oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve with french bread.