- .5 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup wing sauce
- 3/4 Italian blend cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 30(ish) wonton wrappers
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Dice chicken into small pieces. (You could always shred it after it’s cooked, if you prefer). Coat chicken with wing sauce and toss with minced garlic. Place chicken and sauce in a baking dish and cook, about 20 minutes or until done.
- Once cool, stir in the cheddar and Italian cheeses. Spoon about a teaspoon of mixture into each wonton wrapper. Moisten edges of wrapper and bring together in the middle, forming a little purse, or just stop at the triangle, like I did.
- Meanwhile, turn oven up to 400 F. Spray a baking pan with cooking spray, and set your wontons on top. Give the tops of the wontons a nice spritz of cooking spray. (This will help get them browned on top).
- After baking, let cool. Serve with a side of extra sauce for dipping.