Yields 12- 24 crostinis
· 1 French baguette (I used wheat)
· 2 chicken breasts, cooked, shredded and coated with your favorite
· 2 tbsp butter
· ¼ C EVOO
· Buffalo sauce, for drizzzling
· 2 cloves garlic, minced
· 1 C gorgonzola cheese, divided
· 1 C bleu cheese, divided
· 1 C sharp cheddar, divided
· Bleu Cheese dressing, if desired
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F.
2. Slice your baguette on the diagonal, making your cuts thinner for more crostini, or thicker for less.
3. Brush each slice with some of the EVOO. Lay the crostini on a baking sheet and place in oven until slightly toasted.
4. Meanwhile, melt butter in a sauce pan over low heat. Add garlic, and then your shredded chicken. Sauté for a few minutes, just long enough to add some more flavor to the chicken. Let cool.
5. In a bowl, mix together chicken, ½ C each bleu, gorgonzola, and cheddar cheese, until combined.
6. Spoon mixture generously over toasted crostini.
7. Drizzle more buffalo sauce on top of chicken mixture, if desired.
8. Top each crostini with remaining cheese, so that the chicken is covered as much as possible.
9. Place crostinis in the oven under the broiler, until golden and bubble.
10. Serve with bleu cheese dressing for dipping.